You won’t even miss pizza crust when you eat this Primal Crustless Pizza!
Primal Crustless Pizza
Who needs crust on their pizza when they can have this?!
Write a review
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the meat and spices (your hands work best here!).
- Press into a large skillet--12 inch or larger preferable (I used one like THIS )
- Bake in oven for about 13 minutes, until browned.
- Remove from oven and drain grease carefully.
- Add sauce and toppings on top of meat, turn oven to BROIL, and broil for another 5-7 minutes, until top is bubbly and meat is done.
- Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes before eating.
- Note: Your cook times may vary depending on the thickness of your meat. Keep an eye on it while it's cooking to adjust the times if necessary.
Life Made Full http://www.lifemadefull.com/