You won’t even miss pizza crust when you eat this Primal Crustless Pizza!
Pin it for later!
Primal Crustless Pizza
Who needs crust on their pizza when they can have this?!
Write a review
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the meat and spices (your hands work best here!).
- Press into a large skillet--12 inch or larger preferable (I used one like THIS )
- Bake in oven for about 13 minutes, until browned.
- Remove from oven and drain grease carefully.
- Add sauce and toppings on top of meat, turn oven to BROIL, and broil for another 5-7 minutes, until top is bubbly and meat is done.
- Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes before eating.
- Note: Your cook times may vary depending on the thickness of your meat. Keep an eye on it while it's cooking to adjust the times if necessary.
Life Made Full http://www.lifemadefull.com/