Prayer Warrior Monday

Prayer warrior logoIt’s time for Prayer Warrior Monday! If you don’t know what this is, you can check out what I’m doing HERE.

Please share your prayer requests, and our family will pray for you by name tonight!

Comments

Prayers that our dossier will be submitted this week before our agency’s in-country facilitator goes on vacation & that God will provide what we financially lack for our 1st trip/court related expenses.

2. Katy says

Prayers that my house sells. It has been 2 1/2 months with some interest, but nothing solid. I need to sell by June 10th.

Thank you so much!

3. Kate Oliver says

Prayers for Brent who is heading from Iowa to Alabama on Thursday for the second stage of a job interview, that he will do his best and keep an open mind to the plans that God has for him, may they be in Alabama or elsewhere.

4. Teera says

My dad, John, is having a biopsy for possible pancreatic cancer tomorrow. Prayers for a smooth procedure & recovery as well as a good outcome to the test. Thank you!

5. Aixa Olivera says

Hello Amazing Family!
    I need a prayer request for my knees to start feeling better.
    I recently did a 5K Neon Run with my family (I am not a runner, but my girls inspired me!), ever since the run my knees are hurting and I have been feeling quite down about my inabilty to workout the way I would like to. :( I turn 40 this year and my only goal is to focus on healthy eating and get fit (Crossfit). I usually have an “I can do this!” attitude, but lately I have been having doubts, so a little prayer for not losing Hope would also be great. :) Thank you!!! Be Blessed. xoxo

6. Adrienne says

Please prayer for my husband’s heart, that God will renew his spirit within him and that God will restore our marriage. Thank you so very much!

7. Marie says

3 weeks ago we found out that our baby had passed away at 9 weeks. This is our second pregnancy that weve lost in 1 1/2 years. We also struggle with infertility, so getting pregnant has been much of a challenge. Prayer for peace, emotional stability, and Gods will concerning this area in our lives. Thank you!!

8. Jennifer says

Pray for hubby with liver disease. Also church member Eddie in a coma. he is a young husband with a 4 month old son.

9. veronica says

Thank you for doing this! I am asking for prayers for my dad, Luis, who has type 1 diabetes and neuropathy. He recently came home from the hospital and is having a hard time walking. I hope that he can gain back some mobility.

10. krystal says

I’ve been fighting some major depression, were under a lot of financial stress & that has spilled over into our marriage relationship plus I have to have surgery at the end of this month & am concerned my husband won’t be able to set aside work while I am recovering. I know more prayer mine & others is needed in my life right now. Thank you!

11. Nicki says

Just saw this so wanted to post. A friend of mine who is only 29, a wife, and a mother of 3 young children was diagnosed around December with an extremely rare and severe form of leukemia. She’s fighting it, but I don’t think there is a “cure”. She’s been going through chemo with less success each time. Now she’s going through radiation in preparation for her bone marrow transplant in 9 days. If you guys and anyone that reads this could please pray for radiation success, bone marrow transplant success, and the strength and sanity her family needs, they would really appreciate it. Thank you.