- You can peek at your fix before it gets to you! Wait, WHAT?! Ok, I am not a patient person. When I was pregnant, I found out the sex of our son pretty much the second I could. I needed to know whether it was a boy or a girl. This is almost as exciting. Almost. You can log into the app and check your shipment and see what’s coming!! Seriously, for us impatient folks, this is like a dream. A little like reading the ending to a story before the middle, but hey, that’s the way I roll.
- You can upload a current profile picture for your stylist! This is especially great if you’re not a blogger, and want your stylist to know what you look like. I think when they have an idea of what you look, they can style you so much better!
- Easy access to your profile so you can quickly update your stylist note. I usually write a new note to my stylist as soon as I get my fix. Then I add to it throughout the month as I think of things or see things on Pinterest. Having access on my phone has made this a breeze and I can change things whenever I want!
So, what are you waiting for?! The app is free for anyone with an iPhone, and if you’re a Stitch Fix regular, it’ll make your life easier. Plus, when you download the app you can enter to win a $1,000 wardrobe, and you will have a chance to win one of 1,000 Stitch Fix Selfie Sticks!
2. Order your first fix! Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee, but if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. Because of this I always recommend keeping at least one item or you are essentially giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive five items in your fix. I personally only want clothing in my fix (as opposed to jewelry or other accessories) so I just always let my stylist know!
3. Decide what you want and what you want to send back [in a postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so – use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don’t be afraid to say yes to something that you wouldn’t normally. That’s what makes Stitch Fix so fun!
Questions about the new app? Ask away!