Yay for gluten free freezer meals that are Paleo, too!
As I’ve mentioned before, I love getting together with a friend to prep gluten free freezer meals. Usually, they’re Paleo and Whole30 friendly as well! Here are November’s gluten free freezer meals (they’re Paleo, too!)
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 lb ground beef cooked
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 6 bell peppers tops cut off and cleaned
- 24 oz jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- Mix the olive oil, ground beef, onion, garlic and chili powder in a large bowl.
- Stuff each pepper.
- Place into Ziploc bag(s) and remove as much air as possible, seal and lay flat in your freezer.
- When ready to cook, thaw, place peppers in slow cooker, pour the remaining contents of freezer bag on top, pour pasta sauce over the peppers and cook on low for 6–8 hours.
- 2-3 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 Fuyu persimmons cut into large chunks
- 1 large apple cut into large chunks
- salt to taste1. Add all ingredients to large Ziploc bag and seal and freeze.2. When ready to cook, place everything in a slow cooker (no liquid needed!)3. Set on low and cook for 4-6 hours.4. Remove and enjoy!
Get the recipe ingredients HERE.
To make this freezer meal-friendly, add everything except the arrowroot, water and cilantro to a Ziploc bag, then freeze. When ready to cook, follow the steps in original recipe, adding an hour of cook time if frozen.
- 3-4 lb pork picnic roast
- 1 jar of your favorite BBQ sauce (I know it sounds weird but my homemade ketchup tastes amazing!)
- salt to taste
- Add ingredients to large Ziploc bag and freeze.
- Put the roast in the crockpot.
- When ready to cook, turn slow cooker on low and cook for 4-6 hours.
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or honey
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 2 TBSP rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP minced fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 lbs beef short ribs (I used boneless)
- For the glaze:
- 3 TBSP tapioca starch
- 1.5 cups shredded carrots (I used my Paderno Slicer)
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, coconut sugar, sesame oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic and red pepper.
- Place the ribs and the sauce in a large Ziploc bag and freeze.
- When ready to cook, cook on low in crock pot 4-6 hours, until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs from crock pot and set aside.
- Take excess liquid and place in a saucepan.
- Combine the tapioca starch with 3 TBSP water, then add to saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for a couple minutes, until thickened.
- Stir in carrots, then pour over ribs and top with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Want more Paleo freezer meals? Get my new ebook with a month’s worth of paleo freezer meals that each take 10 minutes or less to prep! (Also includes recommended wine pairings!) Just click on the image below to learn more!