These are so easy. I mean, like really easy. You could whip these up when someone is coming over unexpectedly.
You could have them waiting on the counter for your hungry little munchkins after school.
You could just make them for dessert.
Or, you could make them for no other reason than to just eat some chocolate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 10-inch cast iron skillet with coconut oil.
- Melt the chocolate chips and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, syrup and coconut oil.
- Stir in the almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in melted chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into skillet and sprinkle with extra chocolate chips, if desired.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes before slicing.